Did you know that your website could look different on an iPhone, iPad, or other mobile device? We take the time to ensure your website loads correctly on mobile devices and Internet browsers.
- 74% of U.S. consumers use location based services on their smartphone and 46% of mobile phone users use location based services. (Source: Pew Internet & American Life Project, 2012)
- 64% of survey respondents who have smartphones have made a mobile purchase after seeing a mobile ad but nearly three-quarters (74%) haven’t received mobile ads from their favorite brands (Source: Mobile Advertising Survey, 2012)
- 25 percent of consumers engage in online shopping only via mobile (Source: Prosper Mobile Insights, 2012)
- The “mobile influence factor” (or effect of smartphones on in-store sales) on retail purchases will increase to $689 billion (or 19% of total store sales) by 2016 (Source: Deloitte, 2012)
- 57 percent of consumers will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. Similarly, 40 percent of consumers will go to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience (Source: Compuware, 2012)
- 74% of smartphone owners used their devices to get directions and other location-related information as of February 2012 — up from 55% last May (Source: Pew Research Center, 2012)
- Nearly 116 million Americans will use a smartphone at least monthly by the end of this year, up from 93.1 million in 2011. By 2013, they will represent over half of all mobile phone users, and by 2016, nearly three in five consumers will have a smartphone (Source: eMarketer, 2012)
- Mobile search will generate 27.8 billion more queries than desktop search by 2016 (Source: BIA/Kelsey report, 2012)
- 66% of Americans ages 24-35 own a smartphone (Source: Nielsen, 2012)
- 67% of consumers will use their smartphones to find store locations, 59% to compare prices, 51% to obtain product information, 46% to check product availability, 45% to read reviews, 45% to shop online, 41% to find and use coupons, 40% to scan bar codes, and 35% to access social media (Source: Deloitte’s 2011 Annual Holiday Survey)
Smartphones and tablet computers will increase mobile Web traffic by 26 times during the next four years
(Source: Cisco Systems, 2011)
Don’t you think it’s time to consider how the move towards all things mobile affects your business?